The cost to educate a child at Prichard Prep is $8,150 (or $8,500 for Pre-K4). However, our parents are only asked to pay the discounted amount of $2,150 (K through 5th) and $4000 (Pre-K4). We rely on donations, grants, and fundraisers and to provide the remainder of the funding for our operating expenses.
2018-2019 Tuition Rate: $8,150 per year (Kindergarten - 5th grade) and $8,500 (Pre-K4)
2019-2020 Tuition Rate: $8,150 per year (Kindergarten - 5th grade) and $8,500 (Pre-K4)
$200.00 non-refundable registration fee
$100.00 per week due each Friday for 10 months
$170.00 fee for PTO, Chorus, Texts, and Technology due in lump sum first week or payable at $17.00 per month
$150.00 non-refundable registration fee
$215 per month due the 1st of the month for 10 months
$170.00 fee for PTO, Chorus, Texts, and Technology due in lump sum first week or payable at &17.00 per month
Tuition payments are due on the 1st of each month, August through May, and are considered late on the 12th of the month.
Financing and payment arrangements can be made and cleared through our Executive Director, Portia Green. In the event you may need to end your contract with Prichard Preparatory School, a five-day notice must be given and all balances must be paid in full before any records are transferred.
1. A late fee of $10 will be charged for each month that the account is not current.
2. Full tuition must be paid before grades can be finalized. An account in arrears may delay the processing of student records.
3. Checks, money orders/cashier checks, and credit and debit cards are accepted. Receipts are available in the front office once payments are made.
4. A $30 returned check fee will be added to your account each time a check is returned to us from the bank.
5. Payment is due regardless of an illness or absence; this will maintain your child’s place at Prichard Preparatory School.
6. Failure to comply will result in a request to the parents to withdraw their child from Prichard Preparatory School.
Prichard Prep accepts students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade. To be considered for Pre-Kindergarten, your child must turn four years old before October 1st of the upcoming school year. All rising Kindergarteners must turn five years old before October 1st, and all 1st graders must be six years old before October 1st.
If you would like your child to attend Prichard Prep, please call our office to schedule an appointment for a tour and admissions test (free of charge). We test prospective students to ensure that each child works at or above grade level, and will likely have success with our rigorous curriculum. The Principal will call you to notify you of your child's test results.
Upon acceptance to Prichard Prep, parents must pay the $200 registration fee to hold the child's spot. This fee also covers your child's workbooks, school supplies and technology fee. Families who do not pay the registration fee within two weeks of acceptance, may risk having your child lose his/her spot in the class.
If you have any questions about Prichard Prep that have not been addressed here, please feel free to call us (251-380-7220).